Albertsons Employee Portal – www.myalbertsons.com
Albertsons is a grocery store chain headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Robert G.Miller (Chairmen and CEO) and Bob Gordon(EVP and General Counsel) are the key people in the company. The company’s divisions and subsidiaries operate stores under the banners Albertsons, Acme, Bristol Farms, Grocery Warehouse, Jewel, Jewel-Osco, Max Foods, Osco Drug, Safeway, Sav-on Drugs, Shaw’s, Star Market and Super Saver. In 2013 the company purchased the Albertsons stores owned by SuperValue.
In January 2015, the company completed its acquisition of publicly-traded Safeway. A few months later, in July, Albertsons filed for an IPO. The portal is a restricted, intended solely for the access of the company’s employees. Unauthorized personnel is advised to restart their browsers and leave the portal immediately. If failed to do so may lead to some serious circumstances.Logging in is also very easy.
Login and Recovery Information
- Login to Albertsons Employee Portal with SUPERVALU by using the link.
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing username and password to log in.
- Press the sign in button to continue working on the website.
- Even if you forgot the password and user id, options are available to reset it.
- Click the Forgot Password option to reset the password.
Your username is your portal/ pharmacy/ IDM username while your password can be your portal/ pharmacy/ IDM/ Windows password. Just use the ‘Clear’ button, if you do any typo errors. You can get more information about this on myalbertsons.com.
How to SignUp an Account
If you don’t have an online employee account, don’t panic you can create a new one with ease.
- Just click on the link that says ‘Not Registered for the portal?’, it will take you to a signup page.
- It will ask your last name and employee number.
- Click on SUBMIT button to complete the process.
- Once your account is created you will get a confirmation.
In this portal, you can also update personal information by using the link that says ‘Want to edit your profile data?’. You will be asked to log into the Enterprise Identity System.
- Just type in your enterprise username and password.
- Press the Login button to continue working on the website.
- Once you’ve logged in, you can make all the necessary changes that you want to your account.
For further assistance, feel free to send an email to SUPERVALU by filling out the online form provided on supervalu.com.