MyHomeWarranty HSA – www.myhomewarranty.com
Home Warranty refers to the warranty and insurance provided with new build homes. A Home warranty is a contractual agreement provided to an owner of a house by any of a number of different types of entities such as home builders, risk management groups, or others. HSA Home warranty provides a way for you to manage your HSA through online membership at www.myhomewarranty.com with this web portal you can access and view your contract, renew your contract, you can track your claims, and also even purchase additional warranty coverage for other properties. You can save hundreds or even thousands in repair and replacement cost by using the service just once. HSA Home warranty is one of the most important investment, it is important that you protect your investment.
Registration at www.myhomewarranty.com:
- Open the browser on your device and search the above-given link.
- When the page loads completely navigate to the new user registration section.
- Enter your contract holder’s first and last name in the specified fields.
- Then specify if you are a seller or buyer.
- Next, enter your contract number.
- Enter your property zip code.
- Then choose a username with a minimum of 6 characters.
- Enter a password and then confirm the password.
- Next, list your valid email.
- Finally, click on the continue button and follow the steps to complete the registration process.
Login at www.myhomewarranty.com:
- Open the browser on your device and find the above-given link.
- Once the page loading is completed go to login section.
- Enter your registered email address in the first field.
- Next, enter your password in the second field.
- Then click on the log in button to access your account.
Reset Your Password:
If you forgot your password you can retrieve it by visiting the official website www.myhomewarranty.com portal. Once your page loads completely go to login section and choose forgot password option. Once you click on the forgot password option you need to follow the three steps such as submit your registered email address then a link will be sent to your email address then you need to follow the link provided in the email to complete your reset process.
Recover Your Username:
To recover your username you need to login to your account and chose forgot username option then a page will be opened where you need to enter your registered email address and click on the submit button then an email has been sent to your registered email address which contains your username.
If you have any issues regarding your insurance details or your login details please feel free to call our customer service number 1-800-367-1447.