My Visa Jobs Profile – www.myvisajobs.com
MyVisaJobs Visa Solution for immigrants around the world, including H1B Visa, H2B Visa, Student Visa, Immigration Attorney and Green Card. It is Founded in 2006, is now the largest and most trusted employment website for foreign workers seeking opportunities in the United States.
Their data is drawn and compiled from a variety of sources, including public websites, job boards, social networks and government agencies(Dept. of Labor, Census Bureau, IRS, and FBI). Their team of professional data analysts and software developers has developed proprietary data cleaning, integration, and analysis system to ensure the quality of Their service. Based on the big data and analysis, They are able to provide data-driven and self-guided job searching services.
Login and Recovery Information
- Login to MyVisaJobs by using the link.
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing username and password to log in.
- Press the sign in button to continue working on the website.
- Even if you forgot the password and username, options are available to reset it.
- Click the Forgot Password option to reset the password.
There are many other services that you can take advantage of. Just use the tools and resources provided on the portal to find what you’re looking for.
How to SignUp an Account
If you don’t have an online account, don’t panic you can create a new one with ease.
- Firstly go to MyVisaJobs by using this link
- Just click on the link that says ‘Create Free Account’, it will take you to a signup page.
- It will ask your username, password and email address, fill it.
- Click on SUBMIT button to complete the process.
- Once your account is created you will get a confirmation.
How to Get Started on MyVisaJobs
If you wish to live and work in the United States, you can start it by finding an employer on My Visa Jobs to become your sponsor and file work visa or green card petition on your behalf. The most common temporary work visas are the following:
- H1B Visa
- H2B Visa
- TN Visa
- L Visa
- O1 Visa
- R1 Visa
What you have to do?
- Firstly, you have to create a career profile and upload your resume.
- The portal’s smart engine will search for U.S. employers that are looking to hire people who have your skill set and background.
- You can also conduct a manual search via MyVisaJob’s employer database or job database.
Once you find employers who are willing to sponsor you, you may contact them directly and negotiate your application.
If you want to check out recently posted jobs,
- Click on the link that says ‘New Jobs’
- Enter an occupation you like.
- You can also search by employer, by title or by state.
For answers to common questions, please refer to the FAQ page on the portal. The link to this can be found under ‘Other Links’ category. If you want to get in touch with a specialist, you can send your message via ‘email from’ found on the ‘Contact Us’ page.If you want to check out recently posted jobs, use the link that says ‘New Jobs’ and from here find an occupation that you like. You may search by employer, by title or by state.