My Walmart – www.authn.walmartone.com
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. engages in retail and wholesale business. The company was founded by Samuel Moore Walton and James Lawrence Walton on July 2, 1962, and is headquartered in Bentonville, AR. Greg Penner (Chairman), Doug McMillon (President & CEO), and Brett Biggs (CFO) are the key people in the company. It operates through the following business segments: Walmart U.S., Walmart International, and Sam’s Club.
The Walmart U.S. segment includes the retail store and digital retail operations in the U.S. It also offers financial services and related products such as money orders, prepaid cards, wire transfers, check cashing, and bill payment. The Walmart International segment is categorized into retail, wholesale, and other formats operations outside the U. S. These categories include supercenters, supermarkets, hypermarkets, warehouse clubs, Sam’s Clubs, cash and carry, home improvement, specialty electronics, apparel store, drug stores, convenience stores, and digital retail. The Sam’s Club segment comprises membership-only warehouse clubs and samsclubs.com.
- Login to Walmart Associate and Member Portal by using the link.
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing user id and password to log in.
- Press the sign in button to continue working on the website.
- Even if you forgot the password and user id, options are available to reset it.
- For example, click the Forgot Password option to reset the password.
Register a MyWalmart Account
- Just click on the link that says ‘Register’, it will take you to a signup page.
- It will ask your last name and employee number.
- Click on SUBMIT button to complete the process.
- Once your account is created you will get a confirmation
Each Walmart identification number is unique and given to only one employee. If you do not remember your ID number, there are two different ways in which you can find it. Ask your supervisor or visit the wire. Can’t remember the date you are hired? Simply ask your supervisor to check your employee records for the date you became an employee of Walmart.
Take advantage of the 24 hours a day access to your account anywhere you have an Internet connection and at least a mobile device.