PayChex Payroll – www.paychex.com
Paychex, Inc. is a provider of integrated human capital management (HCM) solutions for payroll, human resource (HR), retirement and insurance services for small- to medium-sized businesses in the United States. The Company also has operations in Germany. The Company offers services, including Payroll processing, Human Resource Services, and Accounting and Financial Services. As of May 31, 2016, the Company serviced approximately 605,000 payroll clients.It offers a portfolio of HCM services and products that allow its clients to meet their payroll and HR needs.
Its payroll-related ancillary services and human resource service (HRS) offerings often leverage the information gathered in the base payroll processing service, allowing it to provide outsourcing services covering the HCM spectrum. The Company, through its HCM software-as-a-service platform, Paychex Flex, provides an integrated product suite that covers the employee lifecycle from recruiting and hiring to retirement.
- Login to the Paychex account by using the link.
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing username and password to log in.
- Press the sign in button to continue working on the website.
- Even if you forgot the password and username options are available to reset it.
- For example, click the ‘Forgot Password’ option to reset the password.
Make sure that your internet browser is kept up to date when logging in. It is recommended that clients use the latest version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari to be sure that Paychex is secure and uninterrupted.
Creating a MyPaychex Account
If you don’t have an account, don’t panic you can create a new one with ease. Before you can fill out any information, though, you will need to fill out the security check by entering in the six characters that you see in the box. After passing the security check you will be able to go on filling in the information.
- First, go to the required page by clicking the link.
- Just click on the link that says ‘Register’, it will take you to a signup page.
- It will ask your The service you require
Your first name, Last name, Email address, Date of birth, Username,
Password, Challenge questions,
Answers to challenge questions.
- Click on ‘Create Your MyPaychex Account’ button to complete the process.
- Once your account is created you will get a confirmation.
My Paychex is available for use for employees, supervisors, and administrators. Under the link “How to Use MyPaychex” you can access documents that will help you answer various questions that you may have. Some of the most helpful documents that are available are the Job Aid documents. These are summaries of the steps to perform basic activities.
You can contact the Service Center at Paychex at 1-877-281-6624 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern time for any of the following options.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- PBS Health & Benefits Online
- Human Resources Online
- BeneTrac or Time and Labor Online
- Retirement Services
If you need to contact Paychex Online or Preview Payroll you can contact a local representative between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.