Penn Medicine Patient Portal – www.mypennmedicine.org
Are you looking for some privacy in getting information? Then here this company gives you an easy and secure communication to gain access to the information you need most whenever you need it by logging in to your member account. Get your test results, referrals, refills, appointments and more. You can access your test results quicker than ever. This means no more waiting for a phone call or letter to arrive in the mail. You can quickly and easily view your results and any comments made by your doctor within days instead of weeks.
Communicate directly with your care team. Easily get answers to any medical questions you may have from the comfort of your own home. Renew prescriptions. Renewal requests for any renewable medications can be sent to three your account online. Manage appointments. New appointments can be requested, or you can view details of all past and upcoming appointments.
If you have an account already then all you need to do is to follow some steps as follows;
- Access your portal through its official website using “www.mypennmedicine.org”
- Give your credentials as required
- Then choose ‘login’ option and log in with a valid username and password.
- If you have misplaced or need to recover your username or password, use the reset forms for assistance.
MyPennMedicine Sign up:
If you don’t have an account and want to create one, then follow the steps mentioned here;
- New users must request an account, or activate an account with an activation code.
- Activation codes should only be requested if you do not already have an existing account.
- All you have to do is choose ‘request an account’ option and fill the details to get an activation code.
- Then activate your account with the code where you will be redirected to a new page.
- There, the activation form must be completed in its entirety and the information
- Information provided must match the records of my Penn medicine.
- If everything coincides, MPM activation code will be emailed to you shortly after you submit the form to register a new account.
- If the information given does not match the information on file, you will be contacted by a support representative through email within 3 to 5 business days with further instructions.
- It is important to remember you must be at least 18 years of age or older to create an account.
The following information is required for new account activation:
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of Social Security number
- Valid email address
- Home phone number
- MyPennMedicine Member Benefits
If you have any queries regarding any issue you can go and check in FAQs and can contact the company.
You can use this service from the comfort of your home and your desktop, or download the apps available through the App Store and Google play store. These apps give you the full functionality offered through the palm of your hand using any smart device such as a tablet or phone.