Wake Forest Patient Portal – www.mywakehealth.com
The treatments of tomorrow are being developed today by the ideas and innovations of our scientists and physicians. But these ideas and innovations require a scientific study to advance and so we have Wake Forest Baptist Health which conducts hundreds of clinical trials every year in an effort to detect, treat and prevent disease. Wake Forest Baptist is a non-profit health care institution that provides rehabilitation, psychiatric, outpatient and community health services. The center has several locations all around the country – you can find one near your area by using the search tool found on the portal.
Wake Forest Baptist also conducts research that is relevant to health and medicine. For example, the scientists in its physiology and pharmacology department are currently studying why cocaine is so addictive. They are using animal models to better understand the causes and effects of the drug. Moreover, the center also allows you to earn points and trade the points in for Amazon gift cards. You may also leave your feedback and comments by joining the Wake Forest Baptist Panel. Learn more about the center and its services by signing up for an account on mywakehealth.com.
Manage Your MyWakeHealth Account:
Joining Be Involved is free, secure and takes only a few minutes. You can begin creating your unique Be Involved profile by registering below.
- Sign in to your online account with Wake Forest Baptist Health by using “www.mywakehealth.com“.
- By logging into your account you will be able to access certain helpful health care services and features.
- Make sure to use a valid email address and select a strong password that only you will know.
- By registering for Be Involved you agree to receive emails regarding active or future clinical studies conducted by Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
- Once you submit the registration form, a confirmation email will be sent to the provided address.
- Confirm your email and your registration is complete!
- Be Involved will contact you when relevant studies become available.
If this is your first time to log in using the portal, simply follow these instructions:
- You can choose the login option.
- Enter your my WakeHealth username and password to their corresponding fields
- use the ‘Sign In’ button to proceed.
- In the event that you forget your username and/or password, please use the appropriate link to get immediate help.
- If you want to learn more about the portal, you may refer to the FAQs page – the link is found on the lower right-hand side of the page.
If you don’t have an online account, but already have an activation code,
- please use the button that says ‘I have an activation code’ to get to the proper page.
- You can find this under the ‘New User?’ category.
- Fill out the required fields on the next page
- use the ‘Next’ button to proceed to the next step – there are 3 steps that you need to complete to successfully register for an account.
If you don’t have an activation code yet,
- use the button that’s marked as ‘I need an activation code’ to get to the proper page.
- On the next page, you will be required to provide the following information: name, medical record number, DOB, SSN, address, city, state, zip code, home phone number and email address.
- Use the ‘Submit’ button after filling out the online form and you will receive your activation code to your email address after 3 to 5 days.
For further assistance, please use the button marked as ‘Need Assistance’ or call WakeHealth’s Help Desk at 855-560-5111.